Going green is more than simply a trend at ER2. We want to do better than the average business when it comes to the environment, so we’re always searching for new products that are earth-friendly, whether it’s chemical-free ink or biodegradable materials.
We take it upon ourselves to use machines and materials that are as environmentally friendly as possible. As a family-owned business, we want to make the world a better place for not only those who live here now, but for our children as well.
Some green materials we have been using include:
- Paper-based fiber boards, which are 100 percent recyclable and renewable
- Non-PVC plastic boards, as the less PVC that used in a project the more it is environmentally friendly
- Roll substrates, which can more easily biodegrade in the right environment
- UV curable technology to provide signage without the emission of VOCs
- Environmentally friendly options for wall coverings and laminates
- A recycling program for all of our scrap plastics
Please do not hesitate to contact us to hear about more options on how we can make your project sustainable and environmentally friendly.